With her characteristic brilliance, grace and radical audacity, Angela Y. Davis has put the case for the latest abolition movement in American life: the abolition of the prison. As she quite correctly notes, American life is replete with abolition movements, and when they were engaged in these struggles, their chances of success seemed almost unthinkable…….
WE. DO. NOT. HAVE. TO. PEACEFULLY.— Sima Lee (@simaleerbg) May 28, 2020
PROTEST. OUR. OWN. GENOCIDE.
- Firearms for General Struggle and First-Time purchase.
- THAT’S EXACTLY HOW YOU BECOME WHITE!
- Single Transferable Voting system
- Crime vs. harm and the violence of crime rates as our indicator of social wellbeing
- So why did the Portuguese decide to sail around Africa to find India? Why did Christopher Columbus sail to find India? A thread.